Challenge yourself to the 30', 3 story high Sky Trail® ropes course!
Features 22 individual climbing elements!
Safety Rules and Procedures
- Guests must be at least 44" tall to ride.
- Guests 44-48" tall must be accompanied by an adult to ride.
- Guests must safetly fit in the harness.
- Sling should stay in between shoulders at all times.
- Sling line must be on the trailing side of your neck and head when moving sideways.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Shoes must be closed-toed and secure.
- Pockets must be empty.
- No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras.
- No smoking in line or on the attraction.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on this attraction.
- Only one climber on an activity at a time except if a child is being assisted by an adult.
- No Running or Horseplay.
- Kalahari Resort is not responsible for articles that are lost, damaged or unattended.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, respiratory problems, significant physical ailment or condition, high blood pressure or nervous disorder, neck or back problems, epilepsy, prone to seizures or asthma, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not ride attraction.