Squeals of joy are a common sound effect as this fun attraction takes riders up, down and side to side!
Safety Rules and Procedures
- Participant minimum height is 36” and maximum height is 55”
- Participant must be atleast 3 years of age
- PARTICIPANT MUST BE ATLEAST 3 YEARS OF AGE
- Passengers must not behave in any manner that could risk their own safety or the safety of others: no leaning out, rasing up from the seats, rocking inside the vehicles, eluding safety devices, etc.
- Passengers with physical disabilities or physical dimensions that prevent them from being correctly seated, locked with the safety bar or maintaining proper riding posture through out the ride.
- Attraction is not reccomended for guest with the following conditions: 1. pregnancy 2. back problems 3. neck problems 4. heart problems 5. high blood pressure 6. recent surgery or any history of physical conditions that may be aggrevated by this attraction.
Wisconsin STATE LAW PROVIDES:
There are inherent risks in riding. Patrons must: Familiarize themselves with posted warnings. Patrons must make an informed decision of whether to ride and assume all personal risk if warnings are not obeyed.