The Revolution 360 flips, swings and twirls you around while swinging from a pendulum. Don’t be fooled by the name, as this circular, 8-person attraction is a pulse pounding carnival-style ride experience, sure to challenge the most daring of souls.
Are you ready for a thrill?
Safety Rules and Procedures
THIS RIDE ROTATES AND SPINS. MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS, NAUSEA AND MOTION SICKNESS
The Use Of This Attraction Is Prohibited For:
- Riders Under 48"
- Children Under 9 Years Of Age
- Rider Taller Than 78" (6ft 4in)
- Riders Visibly Intoxicated Or Under The Influence Of Drugs.
- Children Visibly Upset Or Frightened.
- Passengers With Physical Disabilities or Physical Dimensions
- That Prevent Them From Being Correctly Seated, Locked With The
- Safety Bar Or Maintaining Proper Riding Posture
Throughout The Ride.
- Passengers With Long Loose Hair.
- Attraction is not recommended for guest with the following conditions:
No Smoking, No Food, No Beverage, No Animals, No Umbrellas,
No Canes or Sticks, No Loose Items (Cell Phone, Lighter, Keys, Etc.)
Passengers May Not Bring Personal Items That May Be Lost Or Thrown During Operation Of The Attraction Such As: Sunglasses, Cell Phone, Untied Shoes, Slippers, Sandals, Flip Flops, etc.
Passengers Must Not Behave In Any Manner That Could Risk Their Own Safety or The Safety Of Others: NO Leaning Out, Raising Up From The Seats, Rocking Inside The Vehicles, Eluding Safety Devices, Etc.
- Back Problems
- Neck Problems
- Heart Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Recent Surgery Or any history of physical conditions that may be aggravated by this attraction.
PASSENGERS WILL EXPERIENCE STRONG ACCELERATION AND DECELERATION FORCES FROM ALL SIDES.
CONSECUTIVE OR REPEATED RIDES WITHOUT ALLOWING A RECOVERY PERIOD ARE PROHIBITED