CLIMBING WALL CHALLENGES
A stunning series of climbing based activities that provide healthy, challenging fun for everyone. From pre-school kids to recycled kids, everyone will love the physical and mental challenges that Clip 'n Climb provides. Using automatic belay devices which take in the slack as you climb and then lower you gently down to the ground, indoor climbing has never been easier, safer or more exciting. Test your resolve and determination on the light up the board on Checkerplate, see if you have the spark on the Lightning Crack, or see what it's like living on Cloud 9.
Safety Rules and Procedures
- Guests must be at least 44" tall to climb.
- Guest must safely fit in the harness.
- Belay rope should stay in between shoulders at all times.
- Climbers must not climb up the belay rope or use it as an aid.
- Must not climb above the top belay anchor.
- Climb straight to the top, no zig zagging.
- Do not cross belay ropes.
- Shoes must be closed-toed and secure.
- Pockets must be empty.
- No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on this attraction.
- The park is not responsible for articles that are lost, damaged or unattended.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, respiratory problems, significant physical ailments or conditions, high blood pressure or nervous disorders, guests with neck or back problems and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not ride attraction.