YOUTH & STUDENT GROUPS (10 people or more):
Special discounts are available for Boy & Girl Scouts, child care providers, religious groups, schools, sports teams, YMCA and youth organizations. Please call 608-254-3252 for special Youth & Student Group package prices or to make your reservation today!
Theme Park Youth & Student Group Policies
- Group discounts are only available for groups of 10 people or more.
- Reservations must be made and held with a credit/debit card at least 3 business days prior to arrival based on an estimated number of attendees. Full payment is due the day of your visit based on the actual number of attendees.
- Tax exempt forms are required as permitted by the State of Wisconsin.
- Reservations are made based on availability, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not guaranteed.
- Certain black-out dates may apply.
- Carry-in food, beverages or coolers are not permitted.
- Theme park packages or discounted rates do not include bowling, golf simulators or video/arcade games.
- Theme park guests must be in dry clothing with shoes. Swimwear is not permitted.